Today is my birthday….since turning 50 I started making a bucket list for the coming year of things I wanted to accomplish during my 50th year and then each year after that I made another bucket list of what I wanted to accomplish and so on…I only told a few people what I was doing ..
So today it’s another birthday so here is another bucket list to accomplish this year. Now first I don’t always accomplish everything on my list but I try to do a lot of what is on my list! This is the first time I have made this list public…yikes this will put the pressure on now that everyone knows
- Blogging- yes this was on last year’s list –yes I did experiment in it but want to get into it more..very interesting and fun.
- Read- 1 book month…yes this has been on my list every year and I have almost done it every year…..except this year got the book “Dearie” online. Problem is when you get a digital book you really don’t know how long it is!….over 1300 pages(I think this counts as 2 books)
- Remodel the kitchen…okay it has turned into remodel the house….this has been on the back burner….I could even just blog on this.
- Exercise weekly – log it-3 times week
- Sign up for at least two 5K within the next year..did that last year!
- Have someone take one very nice portrait of me..and I hate getting photos taken of me…this maybe hard to do.
- Take a serious effort to lose the last 25 pounds.
- Try to do video blogs
- Be more active with C2C
- Clean my closet ,Clean my bedroom, Clean my desk at work
- Plant a herb garden
- Sew a dress for my grand-daughter
- Sew shoes for my grand-daughter
- Make a Beno lunch for my grand-daughter
- Learn something completely new to me
- Take photographs…like a professional
- Travel with just my husband
- Organize my kitchen after its remodeled
- College parents group – participate more
- Have a couple of flower classes again at my house
- See a movie in the theater once a month
- Get more involved in Sage Women group
- Tell my friend about women sage and invite them to attend
- Spa Day
- Cooking class
- Make a fun dessert for folks at work from Pinterest
- Try to knit something
- Paint a picture
- Get a portrait of my dogs
- Babysit my grand-daughter…this is an easy one!!!
- Show my husband how much I love him!
Do you make goals when you reach another birthday?
Have you done a bucket list?